27 June 2010

The Ultimate Digger (Its a MML refrence, fools)

You know, its amazing what you can find when you dig around in your room... Like your old bluetooth headpiece or your GBA linkups. Now if only I can find my GBA SP. I have to love the fact that I'm starting to wake up earlier now and I have more energy, its refreshing to be able to get things done instead of just lying in bed near-KO.

There's a shitload of movies here that I need to catch up on as well, which is why I have the Blu-Ray copy of Blazing Saddles in right now. No idea why I got it, but I suppose since I do, I should watch it again. Amazing how a movie made in the 1970s can still make such an impact on society today. That's how it should be done, now if only directors and actors can take pages from these classics and do their jobs right.

(No, do NOT mention Avatar to me, I will BREAK you.)

Gonna TRY to work on my photography tonight, even though I said I'd do it yesterday. Damn, but do I have trouble working on my timetables... If only I had my netbook working properly... Maybe I can get in touch with Will and see what he can do to help me.

No comments: